Window Regulator

I had a piece of my window regulator snap today. It's the pulley/cable stop located on the lower window frame. Is that part included in the windows regulator? I have the regulator out but the cable is totally trashed. Is the replacement regulator loaded with cable?

I'm thinking this is going to turn into a major headache.

Thoughts, words of wisdow??

Thanks, Bill

Reply to
DollarBill

This is a '94 Rodeo electric window.

Reply to
DollarBill

We just did our 91. All included. In fact I think the whole assembly is called the regulator. We got lucky, a young guy who went to high school with our son works at the local dealer. Fixed it right here. Didn't look that tough but windows are not my long suit (to say the least). Good luck.

Frank

Reply to
F.H.

DollarBill wrote

don't worry, it is really really easy to replace and all parts are included the cost is about $100 last time I checked but installation is on the order of difficulty like changing oil

first you take the door handles off (2 screws) and after that the cover pops off (start from one corner and work your way around) - do be careful not to rip the door off

once the door is off, you will see the alignment of the motor/regulator and just pay attention to the orientation and don't reattach the door until you've tested it

Reply to
Joe Isuzu

There is a little plastic pulley piece that broke on the metal glass frame. I'm assuming that is included. In fact, because that piece broke, is the reason why the cable got fubar'd.

Thanks for the replies.

Reply to
DollarBill