Window seals...

I just bought my '89 Isuzu Trooper (2.6L 4cyl.) as a project for and my son and I. We need to replace the window seals for the doors, but having a tough time finding replacements - any suggestions?
BTW - I need the rubber window tracks as well.
Thanks, schmen and son
schmen wrote:

Try your local GM dealer. They must be able to order them. For Europe all Isuzu parts are stocked at GM in Germany. Kind regards, Erik-Jan.
http://www.fotograaf.com/trooper
Thanks again Erik-Jan.
For anyone that may be interested, I replaced my window channels (the wheather striping that sits inside the frame of the windows in the doors), at this site...
http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/ProductDisplay/c-10101/s-10101/p-220223/mediaCode-ZX/appId-401280
...and they fit like a glove - no more breezes or rain blowing in while the windows are closed.

schmen wrote:

Welcome again. Glad this worked for you. Kind regards, Erik-Jan.