Windshield wipers

I know this is insaine but my mom just got a 2001 isuzu rodeo and she can't figure out how to use the wipers.lol.I do not live close to her so I can't look for myself.Can any one tell me how to use the wipers? Thanks

Reply to
ECKilmer

My '98 Amigo has the switch on a lever on the right side of the steering column. Move it down once for intermittent, once more for low, a third time for high and pull it to squirt the washer fluid.

Reply to
Ed H.

Reply to
ECKilmer