Wiring Diagram - Cooling System 1991 Stylus XS

My local shop butchered my wiring somehow diagnosing my non-functioning a/c blower motor. The motor works, always has, but not as it is supposed to thru the fan switch. They told me I needed a new switch so I bought one. But when they were working on the car, they someone blew the circuit for the ondash clock and interior lights. When I checked the fuse witch is a 10amp, they has stuck a 20amp in there. What is weird is when i check the ohm on the top of the fuse, the needle swings wilding backwards with force, like there is a negative 12 volts there even with the car is off. Another weird issue is now when I turn on the headlights, I get a 3 second long beep and my seatbelt light icon will come on on the dash and go off with the beep. (really f***ed it up). All other circuits intact other than the blower motor is still no go but i haven't replaced the switch yet. I have jumpered it to turn on the a/c compressor and am running the blower motor for now with a pair of wires to the blower and powered off the cig lighter. (whew) Anyone know where i can get a complete wiring diag? I love this car and would like it back to factory specs. It runs like new, has 130,000 miles on it, and gets 29 miles a gallon. And the A/C does work, just not the fan circuit. So this car is quite valuable to me and I'd rather repair it myself now.

thanks!

Reply to
PC Consultants