Wnated: First gen Hubs pre 87

My daughters trooper,recently aquired,would not go into 4wd.Transfer case shifted okay,light on dash okay,but front wheels did not engage.We took off the hub cover,and all the guts inside are gone.Does anyone have the original parts for an early trooper,86 or earlier,we do not need the caps (the big stell thing with all the bolts around it),just the insides.Or,does anyone have some manual lockers that they don't need? Thanks, Tom

Reply to
Tom S