woooo hoooo

I burned a cd and it plays in my 2002 isuzu axiom clarion system (with added custom bass tube) even tho isuzu said it would not. Now I can rock and jam and kick it like the homies in my factorie ride. Thanks to Bret
Paradise. easy
I've yet to run across any CD Player that wouldn't play a burned CD. Now, if you burn with a CD-RW rather than a plain CD-R, that can cause some problems, as most older CD players won't play back an RW. I replaced the tape deck in our 2002 Trooper with an MP3 CD player, and love it. It has some quirky "features", but what I like is you can listen to music all day and not hear a repeat song...or have to swap discs. :-)
Wesley

and
that's for sure. mine has a 6 disc changer and that is enough for me. but isuzu sent a video with the axiom and they said it would not play them. Then a member of this group said his trooper would play some and wouldn't play some.