WTB: 1995-96 Rodeo Front Seats

I am interested in buying a LIKE NEW set of front bucket seats for my

1995.5 Isuzu Rodeo. The interior is a light gray, cloth. The driver's side seat is the one that's considerably worn out at this time. However, if you have a pair, driver's side and passenger's side both, that are LIKE NEW, I'd be willing to replace both at once...
Reply to
VickyLou42