WTB: Rodeo

I'm looking at purchasing a Rodeo and importing the vehicle to Canada, i've been very impressed with my p/up truck but with winter around the corner i'm
looking for a 4x4, can someone please tell me what year is good to buy, i'm not looking for a newer Rodeo since my budget won't allow that, but any info would be greatly appreciated.