1986 XJ6 wiring

anyone know where the break light wires run? under the sill plate drivers side? thanks. wendy

Reply to
wendy

Wendy,

Perhaps I could locate a diagram and post it for you later today.

Blake

Reply to
Blake Dodson

That would be great! Having a real hard time. wendy

Reply to
wendy

OK.

I sent the schematic, does anyone else need one?

Reply to
Blake Dodson