1991 Jaguar Wheel Covers

Anyone know where I can get some new or used wheel covers for a 1991 Jaguar Sovereign at a good price?

__________________________ Mega Man JobCrunchersUnite.com

Reply to
Mega Man

What are you referring to when you say you want wheel covers? The XJ40 wheel patterns are the wheels themselves -- no hub caps or covers.

As such, you can find wheels all over the internet as well as Ebay.

Prices will run you from $100 for a used set of 4 to $4,000 for a magnificent set of 4.

Cheers Webserve

Reply to
webserve

Webserve, I was referring to the hubcaps which have the little round inserts with the jaguar head on them. Thnx.

__________________________ Mega Man JobCrunchersUnite.com

Reply to
Mega Man

i bought some from Wheel Concepts. They were the chrome ones.

I have one or two of the original non-chrome ones around if needed.

Dave

Mega Man wrote:

Reply to
test

i bought some from Wheel Concepts. They were the chrome ones.

I have one or two of the original non-chrome ones around if needed.

Dave

Mega Man wrote:

Reply to
test

In that case, try

.. These guys are in Louisianaand carry both the chrome and the painted as well as the solid and theperforated. They carry the center logo in black, gray and red I believe. Their prices are usually excellent as well

Cheers webserve

Reply to
webserve