1992 Sovereign 4.0 Auto Power loss

When i'm driving the car, at no specific speed, the car just dies. I find that if I take my foot off the throttle for a few seconds it then clears and it's back to full power.

Also, at motorway speeds the temperature gauge fluctuates between just above cold and just below normal.

Any ideas?

Reply to
jagman

I have had that problem with a 97 Ford , I just pulled the battery lead and reset the computer . So far so good .

Reply to
Uncle-Fester