1995 x300 seat memory

just bought and have spent a couple of thousand bringing right up to scratch. Only 1 thing left now. All the motors on the drivers seat wotk and when entry/exit is set to auto, the seat goes back and wheel tilts as they should, but they do not return on entry and when I try and set memory, the memory light does not light and it emits no confirmation beeps, so, obviously not working. Do I just need to replace the button control console or is there something more underlying which could be the root of the problem ? Helpm would be greatly appreciated. Have waited years to own my first Jag and love it to bits.

Cheers Ray

Reply to
Placido