1997 XK8 - Stability Control Failure

I have a 1997 XK8 that shows a Stability Control Failure message when the car idle for a long time, particularly when it is warm (85 degrees) outside or warmer. Does anybody have any ideas what is causing this problem? If I turn the engine off and restart, the message goes away and does not come back unless the car idles for several minutes.

Reply to
optijock