1998 XK8 Turn Signal lights

Hi,

I am searching for some good website / parts catalogue for JAGUAR XK8

1998: need the complete set of turn light signal lights in white colour. (meaning that usually they are red or yellow)

A friend asked me as a favour to search for it (he is not up to net at all) but I had no success finding anything like this.

any help appreciated Thanks Eddy

Reply to
ridleys

Jesus. A Max Power XK8, ffs!

Reply to
SteveH

SteveH ( snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

C'mon, Steve - ChavJags are nothing new... Every pub landlord drives one.

Reply to
Adrian

Aye, true. Hadn't realised XK8s had fallen *that* low in value.....

Reply to
SteveH