2001 XKR has gone crazy!

My XKR has been sitting for a couple of weeks. When I got in this last time, the power seat shoved me into the wheel, the stereo made a shreek out of the front right speaker and sounded like a $5 transistor with a sub woofer. When I gave up and shut her down, the alarm started going off as soon as I locked the doors! I can't even lock the car. Does anyone know what the heck has happened to my baby?

Reply to
TimD

Jon A