2002 Jaguar XKR100

I damaged the outer portion of my right rear rim a BBS Montreal

9-spoke alloy 20" . The dealer I go to for maintenance quoted me $1400 for a new replacement and $600 to send to manufacturer for repair in 2-4 weeks.

Does anyone have any info that might be better/cheaper.

Reply to
rabcat

A Google search brought up this possible source for used rims:

WayneC

LOL! How much did you pay for your car? Those prices seem on par.

Blake

Reply to
Blake Dodson