2007 XK

I went to Orloff Jaguar in Chicago today to drive a 2006 XJ, as my lease is up soon on my 2003 S-Type. In any case, they had a couple of the new XKs in stock, both in blue (indigo?). Having seen quite a few photos, I have to say that the car gives a stronger impression in person. Personally, I am not profoundly impressed by the styling of the convertible... perhaps I am too used to the prior models, which seem more "feline," while the 2007 is perhaps a bit more "muscular." But in any case, they had a coupe in the showroom, and it's a real eye-catcher. The 2007 XK coupe is a gorgeous car - I can't wait to see some in colors other than the rather bland blue that I saw today.

Michael W. Chicago, IL, USA

Reply to
keybdwizrd