$399 (US?) Jaguar Engines

>"Huge Jaguar Engine Sale - $399

Used Jaguar Engines - Huge Liquidation Sale We're in the process of clearing out our salvage parts warehouse, but it's too much work! This isn't a gimmick - we are starting construction on a new project and must move all of our used parts out of the way. We'd rather slash our prices and sell the parts at a huge discount than have to move them. We save time, you save money, and everyone wins! Over 60 Used Jaguar Engines on the Shelf, Ready to Go!

Over 60 Jaguar Engines On The Shelf, Ready To Go We've been selling Jaguar parts for over 30 years and have a huge 4+ acre used parts facility. Our warehouse houses over 60 Jaguar engines, and we don't want to move them! These '88-'97, 3.6 and 4.0, 6 cylinder Jaguar engines are on the shelf and ready to go. They're all priced at $399 - the best deal we've ever offered or ever seen on a Jaguar engine!

Huge Savings on an Unbeatable Deal These engines normally sell for $1,200 to $1,500, but they are available to you for a limited time at only $399! That's over $800 off the normal selling price - a 200% discount! What could you do with an extra $800? We do not want to move these engines. Take advantage of this special deal and help us out - buy your Jaguar engine today for only $399!

One of Jaguar's Best Engines Ever These '88-'97 3.6 and 4.0 6 cylinder Jaguar engines are some of the best engines ever made by Jaguar. They are normally aspirated (not supercharged) with dual overhead cams, and they are very smooth. These engines are some of the most durable you can find. '88-'97, 3.6 and 4.0, 6 cylinder Jaguar engines $399 each for a limited time

Call now to order: The Details Mileage is unknown on these engines. We will run a compression test on each engine before it ships to ensure that it is functioning properly. All engines come with our standard 99 day used parts warranty. We'll even power wash your engine before it ships. All engines will be shipped truck freight. Shipping is not included in this special price. The special $399 price applies only to Jaguar engines specified on this page. Please call us to inquire about V8, V12, supercharged, and Land Rover engines at our everyday low pricing.

  • Mileage unknown * Normally aspirated (not supercharged) * Compression test run before shipping * Power washed before shipping * Standard 99 day used parts warranty * All engines shipped truck freight * No core charge * Shipping not included in special 9 price * Extra parts attached to the engine may be included but are not guaranteed

At a price like this, these engines won't last long! Help us clear our shelves so we don't have to move these engines.

Call now to order:

800-338-5238 "
Reply to
Bret Ludwig