420G- Mk. 10 door rubbers?

Anybody making these?

Reply to
Complete Charlie

"Complete Charlie" wrote in news:c0udav$19pc$1 @otis.netspace.net.au:

They can be bought in Australia and the UK.

Reply to
Jagwire

Contact

and put it on the wish list.

Reply to
Comm Clinic

Where from exactly?

Reply to
Kieran

Charlie, These can be found in stock from any of the usual suspects, Barratts, Manners, XKs. Even JC Whitney carries a type that will work.

Reply to
Webserve

snipped-for-privacy@tpg.com.au (Kieran) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

(Not original) but cheap.

original

Ron

Reply to
Jagwire

Thanks for replying. I suspect these suppliers are UK-based; I should have stated that I'm in Australia. I'll have them sent if needs be, but if anybody knows of an Australian distributor & could post their detrails, I'd be most grateful.

THe last time I drove the 420G in question (my father-in-law's), Super petrol was freely available here. Whilst my '98 4.0 Range Rover is having it's *engine* replaced.... (oh the joy of British cars) I'm running around in it again, & enjoying it immensely. However, I'm not sure what fuel to run it on here in the land of Oz. Any (sensible) suggestions? I've heard that the lead substitute in LRP can leave a buildup in the valve seats over time, whilst PULP has no lubricating qualities at all- what to do?

Reply to
Complete Charlie

Charlie, Give Phil an e-mail over at H&H Prestige Spares on Melbourne.

If he doesn't have it he will know whereyou can get it.

Webserve

Reply to
Webserve

Most of us in Melbourne run our Jags on Optimax (mine is a S3, XJ6). The alloy heads on the XK engines have hardened inserts anyway so ULP is OK. However, the XK120/140/150 chaps tend to throw in a sachet of additive with every Optimax fill-up. Contact Andrew on snipped-for-privacy@jagvic.org.au for all the details.

Cheers. Fuzz

Reply to
Comm Clinic