'88 XJS Sun Visor Parts Needed

I recently had the head liner replaced in my '88 XJS and in the process the upholster damaged the plastic part that the sun visor arm goes through (small plastic piece that rests against the padded head liner). Does anyone know where I can purchase a replacement? Both are damaged. Tan in color.

Thanks, Rick

Reply to
RickPiatt

You didn't say where you are located.

Should be available from dealers, I think they are the same on XJS and sedans. They show up on ebay sometimes, too, for instance:

Or, try this vendor:

WayneC

Thanks Wayne, I appreciate the help.

Rick