89 Sov drivers side headlight bulb

Is there an easier way of replacing a bulb on the drivers side headlight on a UK 89 sovereign, the square lights model? Theres got to be an easier way then stripping down the whole front quarter of the car, as it appears now. As usual I cant find anyone willing to take the job on.

cheers

Reply to
Madmuhfuh

I suggest you post your question on

in the XJ40 group. I can't help because I have the quad headlamps on my XJ40 instead of the euro style.

Webserve

Reply to
Webserve