A/C Problem

Hi I live in Northampton and have a problem with my XJ6 S Air Conditioning. In fact the car has nothing but heat at the moment, even the standard cool air is not working. The car is a 1994 model on a L plate. I am also having a light coming on saying Fuel Warning, not sure what this means. I think the whole thing needs setting up as the trip computer seems way off. Can anyone point me to a reliable and reasonably priced man who can local to me? Regards Harry

Reply to
Harry The Dog

"Harry The Dog" wrote in news:bff1q0$2im$ snipped-for-privacy@titan.btinternet.com:

Maybe the dealer in your previous post can help. He maybe feeling generous :-)

Ron

Reply to
Ron McGrice

OOh Ron, uncalled for mate :)

Reply to
Harry The Dog

"Harry The Dog" wrote in news:bfhgt4$i96$1 @sparta.btinternet.com:

Harry,

First check to see if the compressor cluth locks in when you put the aircon on. Then feel the pipes comming from the compressor, if one gets cold, it's working, if not, how much spare cash have you got!!

Ron

Reply to
Ron McGrice