Activation of Jaguar Voice on X-Type

Hello, everyone,
I have just traded my 2 year old X-Type in for a 6 month old version of the same car (X-Type Sport Premium). The old car had a 6-CD
autochanger in the boot, but the new one didn't (despite the fact that it is standard on that model). The dealer agreed quite happily to put the autochanger from my old Jag into the new one, and it works perfecty well.
The thing is - the Jaguar Voice in the old car now no longer works, possibly because the autochanger has been removed. And the Jaguar Voice (not standard on my new car) also doesn't work, in spite of the fact that the dealer thinks the autochanger might have something to do with the voice control.
I'm curious - and I'm wondering of there is some way of activating the Jaguar Voice on a car which is already fitted with Blutooth phone connectivity. Logic says that if all the bits and pieces for the phone are there (microphone, speakers etc - it's factory-installed, by the way) then it is probably a software issue.
Can anyone shed any light on this for me (and possibly countless millions of other Jaguar owners?
Thanks in advance for any constructive replies.
William

After you exit the car, raise the remote to your mouth and give the command: JAGUAR: SIT!