Any owners of Jagurar S-type V6 3.0 XE

Hi. I am probably going to buy a car from 1999 or 2000 during the next week or two. I would like if someone would pass a word or two about this car. Any troubles, good things or just smalltalk, I appreciate anything.

-- Med venlig hilsen Niels Hejnfelt snipped-for-privacy@VIPhejnfelt.dk (fjern VIP)

Reply to
Niels Hejnfelt

Hi I picked up a 2000 S type V6 3 litre Sport. 12 months ago and I'm very pleased. in the past I've had Mercs and BMWs and this compares very well

Reply to
Peter Horsman

Hi Niels,

I bought a 3ltr SE S-Type just last week traded in my Alfa 156 V6, so far I am very happy early days I know. Make sure you get a full service history.

Paul

S-Type 3ltr SE BMW 318Is SE

Reply to
Paul

Bought an 3.0 S-Type not SE and it's a manual, drove from Liverpool to London then to Cardiff and back to Liverpool last weekend and fuel consumption stayed above 32 MPG. Lovely to drive nice and quiet and I'm absolutely delighted.

Paul

Reply to
majortom

Hi Paul,

I bought a 3ltr S-Type SE ( 2000model ) with an Auto Box, had it just on 3 weeks and I am also very pleased, mixed driving bit of town, duel carriageway and motorway I am getting the same maybe a little better than my previous car an Alfa 156 V6.

I haven't had a long trip yet so its good to hear it does pretty well on fuel consumption.

Paul ( on the Wirral )

Reply to
Paul