Aston Martin Away From Ford?

I thought I heard a blip on the business news tonight that Ford dumped Aston Martin. Am I in error or will that company now be free to make a few cars a year without having to pay all the overhead associated with Ford?

Reply to
A. J.

Ford is trying to sell Aston Martin, Jaguar and Land Rover in order to save money. All are up for sale, with several interested buyers at the "right price", but no takers so far.

Reply to
rascal