Blower motor not working

Hi All,

I have a 2002 Jaguar X-Type with a 2.5 motor in it. It was bought used about a year ago. Here's the poroblem I am having.....the blower does not work for any of the heating or ventilating. We usually keep it on auto, but have tried all manual settings too. You can select either a/c, or any of the options (air at the feet, or dash, etc.) but no fan. I am thinking a fuse, but checked and found nothing. Next thing I will check is the blower resistor. Does anyone have any other ideas? It doesn't sound like I need to bring it to a repair shop to fix....

Thanks in advance...

Fwed

Reply to
fweddybear