Brake Pressure and S-type wheels on XJ40

I own an 87 Daimler Six 3.6 with a defective pressure bulb in the brake system. I bought a used bulb and tried to install it. The only problem is.......where is it located under the hood????? I placed myself under the car but couldn't see and under the hood everything is so full i can't see it either. Does anyone know? please mail me snipped-for-privacy@wanadoo.nl Also, i want to buy S-type (new model 2000) wheels with winter tyres

225/55R-16. Do they fit my 87 XJ40. TDXV tyres are just 2 expensive. Also please let me know
Reply to
Marco

The accumulator sphere is located on the right hand side of the car, just in front of the suspension from underneath. It is tucked in there pretty tight and is a bit of a chore to remove it, but with patience it can be done. I found with mine, it is easier to remove it with the switches attached. Also, don't forget new O-rings when re-installing the switches.

Webserve

Reply to
webserve

I thought so, Heard from a number of people it might be there and so it is. Thanks for the info

Marco

"webserve" schreef in bericht news:L_gsd.18$ snipped-for-privacy@fe39.usenetserver.com...

Reply to
Marco