Bumper Blades for 2001 Vanden Plas

Any suggestions as to where I can get replacement left rear and right front bumper blades for my 2001 Vanden Plas. The chromium plating on each blade has developed a small wrinkled area and I imagine I have to replace the blade.

Any help greatly appreciated.

AJ

2001 Vanden Plas Victoria Canada
Reply to
Alan Strickland

Dear Mr. Strickland,

Sometimes the dealer can surprise you with their prices, however, I bet if you looked on e-bay you could locate some.

Here is a link you might consider-

&subcatid01@@Bumper+Blade&clientid=motorcars Cheers, BD

Reply to
Blake Dodson