Cremona 20" Alloy Wheel - Where are they?

They only list; Venus 18" Carelia 19" Senta 20""

Anybody know what is going on with these wheels and why they are being withheld?

This has disappointed me as these are far nicer (IMO) than the Senta

20" alloys which every new XK and XKR seem to be sporting.

I don't mind the Jupiter 19" wheels that come as standard on the XKR but due to Jaguar's insistance that XKR's ordered in the first couple of months of its release come with specified options means that I haven't yet seen these wheels on an XKR as buyers are being forced to choose the Senta's. Why are Jaguar doing this? I wonder if they are also having problems with the Jupiter alloys!

As you can probably tell I am a wheel man and I think for a £70K car the current selection of wheels for the XKR is extremely poor and I am planning to hold my order until Jaguar sort this out and offer some choice.

Milleniumaire.

Reply to
old man

not when I checked on 'design' on 10/12

Reply to
old man

I'm not sure where you're looking, probably at the XK specification/web site, but on the XKR microsite they allow you to design your exterior and choose from the following:

Jupiter 19" Senta 20" Cremona 20"

Also, on both the XKR brochure and price list the above wheels are shown and priced.

Regards.

Reply to
Milleniumaire

You must be looking at a different place. Try the XKR microsite at:

5998&sReferrer=I_JAGUARGSR_REDIRECT_2004&d66214272515 Choose the SEE XKR option at the top of the screen, then STYLE YOUR EXTERIOR at the bottom. Under Wheels you will see the three types of wheel I mentioned.

It seems that Jaguar aren't keeping their web site up-to-date as you can only currently order an XKR with the Senta 20" alloys so the other two types are just for teasing!

Paul.

Reply to
Milleniumaire