DVLA Vehicle Enquiries

I've just come across a great new feature on the DVLA website. You can enquire about vehicles with just the reference number.

Click on the vehicle enquiry link on the LH side and put in a registration number to see what info the DVLA has on your car.

Stu

Reply to
stuart adair

stuart adair

Unfortunately, DVLA has very few records that are pre-1974 when most of the records were destroyed. Of course they refuse to tell anyone that until they have collected the 5 pounds fee!!

Actually, the link you gave doesn't work. I think you want this one

Webserve

registration

Reply to
webserve

Thanks for that - Its interested stuff anyway. Stu

Reply to
stuart adair