First Jaguar

Just purchased my first XJS at a bargain price as there is a few defects. Any advice on these would be appreciated as i?m now waiting on a workshop manual. a) handbrake is seized b) windows dont work c) drivers door wont lock d) Clutch problem I think is pressure related, gears can be selected but wont engage except reverse which wont even select.

Any tech info or pics would be appreciated

THNX G

Reply to
Discouri