FS: 1974 XKE Jaguar

Email snipped-for-privacy@att.net

1974 XKE V-12 Roadster I have owned this fine car for 24 years. PPG---- paint, base coat, clear coat All buffed out and hand rubbed. The XKE is painted Cashmere White. Red leather Interior, Black Canvas Top .... New Dunlap tires. Rebuilt Engine and 4-speed transmission, the car did not need this, I just did it to keep the car in great shape. Less than 3,000 miles since the work was done. New High Torque starter. New Bake pads all a round. New Front Brake Hoses. Pumped clean brake system. Never any rust. A/C works, everything works great. New Rad. as well. New hoses. This is a very nice car.

This is the one to get. Price was $ 49,000,usd///// Must Sell........Health.... Now $ 34,999. USD/////// Look in Hemmings and you will see many car not as nice as mine ,all priced from

42K-49K. One was $ 60K This is a very good buy. My health is not good and it is hard for me to drive the car. Time has come to let the car go.

I have six cars and have space for only 4........... Some thing has to go. Please advise your needs.

Best Regards, Kris

Reply to
Carol Long