FS:'88 Jaguar XJ40 Sov

Hi looking to swap or sell my 88 sov, I prefer swap's but will take a decent offer for what it's worth. I have been in the trade for many years now so please don't insult me with half value offers and tales on how this car isn't worth anything.

It's E reg(UK), 66k, Solent Blue, good runner, excellent grey leather seats and door cards, all veneers replaced with inlaid woods and is a matching set. It has not failed to start first time, spot on oils, waters, electrics.

It has small scab on bonnet It has rust on the join between the plate and flank on the boot. It is not noticable until the boot is lifted up. Saggy headlining slight synchronisation fault on headlamps but bulb failure module supplied to repair. The only erroneous VCM is low washer fluid and sometimes low brake fluid flashes up when descending a very steep hill.

It has Tax til end of sept, Mot til apr, a fair bit of service history, two years ago underwent major dealer service costing over £1400, recently regassed AC, excellent dry engine, in all a few minor jobs but very good looking car.

email me at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com if you are interested, I live in the south west so bear this in mind please.

May take p/x, looking for something big and estatey Granada est MKIII for example or a Yank est, camper, sports etc WHY Must have TAX!!!

Reply to
ancient one