Gonzo Dash Wipe

Someone gave me a product called Gonzo Dash Wipe this Christmas. It claims it will not scratch, will not leave residue and can be used for dash boards and leather interiors. It is sponge-like and is supposed to be used dry with occasional washing in soap and water,

Does anyone have any experience with this? I am hesitant to use it without some assurance that it is OK.

Alan Strickland

2001 Vanden Plas Victoria, BC Canada
Reply to
Alan Strickland

Hello,

I do not have any experience with this product, but after extensive googling I fell satisfied that this is a product like "Magic Eraser" and might be something of worth when making a quick "comb over" cleaning.

I use "hide food" from the dealer and I am quite happy with soap and water. Let me know if its a must have.

Blake D.

Alan Strickland wrote:

Reply to
Blake Dodson