heat/ ac problem

Ok, Thanks for the input on the fluids etc. I got the car back from the shop before he completely emptied my bank account. One of the things I was going to have him check was the duct work. Heat does not come from the dash vents, but does come from the rear of the console. Has anyone else seen this? What was your fix? I also have a raw gasoline smell inside the cockpit of the car. I think this may be the filler tube or the overflow tube........ Thanks again, Joe

Reply to
Gunner

It probably means the levers that operate the various vent options, from the switch/btn on the dash aren't working/connected correctly. Though as you mentioned it could be the ducting that goes to the 'vent box' has come adrift. Both are fiddily operations to correct, though you may be able to get at the ducting by burying your head in the foot wells - a sort of upside down procedure!

Reply to
old man

My first thought was the flaps, because of a squeaking noise when the flaps (try?) to change position. Thanks for the reply. I'll post what I find.

Reply to
Gunner