hood ornament

I have a Jaguar V6 executive model 2001

I'm searching for the leeping jaguar fixed on the hood of my car. If anyone knows someone who sells this kind of parts let me know.

Tnx

Reply to
null Otak

Look on eBay, not sure if there are any at the mo but last week there were three for sale on eBay UK.

Ian

Reply to
ancient one

Try here.

mdp

Not sure that leapers always look quite right on modern Jaguars and - depending on where you are in the world - you may run into legal problems.

In the UK, Racing Green Cars -

- sellsa German TUV-approved leaper which is designed to swivel in contactwith a pedestrian and may be legal. David Betts ( snipped-for-privacy@motorsport.org.uk) The Classic Car Gallery:
830847103&n98038677

Reply to