Is this Jaguar site still alive?

Hello All,

Suddenly, everything seems to have vanished, save the post from lost-n-confused. Has everybody deserted ship and headed for Jag Lovers Forum? Hope not and hope there are enough like-minded out there to keep this alive and interesting.

Cheers, Al Strickland

2001 Vanden Plas Victoria, BC Canada
Reply to
Alan Strickland

I check here almost every day and post when I can help.

Don Young

1975 XJ12L, 1990 XJ6 Alabama, USA
Reply to
Don Young

"Alan Strickland" skrev i en meddelelse news:WsHai.10010$NV3.5180@pd7urf2no...

Nope, I prefer this forum:

In general and in the long run does forums seem to 'win' over news groups.

Leo_Denmark

XJ6 1992

Reply to
Leo Jensen

Well, if this is alive, I can say it looks to me to be on life support. I've asked a few questions here that have never been answered. I did get an answer for another question, but that took about 4 days to get a response. I was referred to a jag chat forum website, but I forget which one already....

Fwed

Reply to
fweddybear

I think the main problem is that not a lot of people know about newsgroups. I forget to get on here for quite some time, because the internet is so convenient, then I come around for a couple of days and lose interest for a while. I do keep coming back though. R, Gunner

Reply to
Joe

Part of the problem is the news group became more of a place for put downs yelling and insults than talking Jags. There is only so much one can take. On forums, there is a moderator and a sense of decorum.

Webserve

Reply to
webserve

Reply to