Jag X-Type 2.1 v6

I am proprietary of a Jag X -Type 2.1 v6.

Frequently I find available modules for the optimization of the injection and ignition management for the model XJ, but it is not simple to find products of this type for the X-TYPE. My X-TYPE is something lazy of 2000 to 4000 R.P.M. I wanted to improve your response. I found a Suiza company called (Digital Motors) that markets a Chip for the X-TYPE. This company assures to increase your power in 20 CV and your motor torque in 15%. To me would like to obtain responsible information with respect to modifications from this type and until point are or not recomendable.

Please, excuse my grammatical mistakes.

Regards.

Reply to
<tp983372131