Jaguar X-Type After sale optional bluetooth

Does any body know if the Jaguar X-Type optional bluetooth is available for a 2002 Jun model as an add on or is it a factory option only and if available will it fitt the model without the 7" LCD but has the climate control and sound screens?

Reply to
andym

It's not available for a car with the JaguarVoice control system.

Beware tho' - it's very flakey, and only works (sort of) properly with a few (mostly Motorola) phones. Look on the Jaguar UK website for details.

David

Reply to
David Wilson

My wifes X-Type has Sat Nav but no voice control.

The Bluetooth is ok but nothing worth writing home about.

Some of the aftermarket ones are better, I've seen three "Parrot" bluetooth kits fittted and all of the worked better than the Jaguar system.

Reply to
Alan Mudd