Jaguar XJ6- 4.2-Ser 1 1972 for sale

I wish to sell a completely authentic Jaguar Auto XJ6-4.2-Series 1- 1972 of british green color.The car was bought on 2002 from a classic cars dealer in Holland in very good condition for 9000E. In the mean time underwent replacement of all 4 amortisers,deep cleaning of the interior leather conducted by Conoly,refarbishment and polish of the interior wood and all regular maintenance.It has been classified and registerd with the department of historical vehicles of the Automobile Club of Greece(ELPA)and carries the relevant licence plates. During my ownership has travelled

2000Km and it is kept in an indoor garage. Selling price is the same as I bought it. I would welcome replies of express of interest.
Reply to
Eugene Giannakopoulos via CarK