Jaguar XP - Buyer Beware

I recently purchased a wood gear knob and 2 sets of chrome valve caps for my X300 XJ6 from Jaguar XP in the USA who advertise in Jaguar World Monthly Magazine.

I received my order in November 2007. I received the gear knob, but only 1 set of the 2 sets of valve caps I ordered. I immediately contacted the seller informing me of the short ship, and they promised to send me the missing valve caps.

I have contacted them by e mail numerous times, and it is now 3 months since I received my order, and I am still without the missing valve caps I paid for. Each time I e mail them they assure me that the caps have been shipped and it must be a ''shipping error''.

After 3 months of waiting, it's now plain to me that they have no intention of shipping my valve caps to me, and I'm out of pocket by $26 USD.

As usual, to those who are thinking of buying parts from o/s online, buyer beware...........

Reply to
Losiho