low temp light

I just bought a 2002 jaquar and the low temp warning light won't go away-it said in the manual that it only is displayed for 4 seconds. Should I be worried and take it in where I bought it to have them look at it?

Reply to
shellysheila

All the UK spec ones have a big bright "snowflake" light that comes on when the outside temp goes below a set level - and then stays on while it stays cold. (like, all winter, if you let it....). A real pain. The dealer can turn it off - and has done mine. Didn't know that it could be set to come on for 4 secs though.

David

Reply to
David Wilson