Lubrication points

I have a 1987 Jaguar XJ6 and, of course, it has many lube points. Most of the service stations around here (USA) offer deals on oil & filter changes, including lubrication. While they are perfectly willing to lube all the points on the car, they really don't know where they all are (and there are many). I have tried to find a simple chart that shows all of the locations, but without success. Does anyone have a source?

Reply to
rascal