Navigation DVD's for Virginia

My wife just purchased a 2003 X-type and we are getting used to all of the features. It has the Multi-CD changer and apparently we need a Jaguar issued DVD (or CD?) for the navigation system. I understand this is not inexpensive from the dealer. Anyone have the navigation files which cover Virginia? Georgia? Any information on how oten they are updated? TIA

Reply to
Wally Kallbacken

Your best bet to save money is to watch eBay. Search on "sat" & "nav" and weed out the ads for full size autos.

HTH

David

Reply to
davidb

Navigation Technologies Corporation is the provider of the CDs that provide the navigation information for your nav system. Call 1-888-NAV-MAPS for information on getting the proper CD for your system or go to:

for more info.

Reply to
<adamatic

I took a look on there to see if an update was available, unfortunately they don't supply Jaguars, it suggest you contact the main dealer, which I'd prefer not to do if possible..:-)

Alan M

Reply to
Alan Mudd