New Jag owner, looking for accessories...

Just bought a 1994 XJ6, my first Jag after wanting one for 30+ years.

Other than Ebay, what are the best places to go for accessories, restoration pieces, etc.?

Thanks!

Reply to
BigBlueMan

Welcome to glorious madness. Us Jag owners are in bliss but probably need our brains tested. Hope you got an owner's manual with it. A true Jaguar enthusiast sits up in bed and reads it until going to sleep, and reaches for it the next morning... My only general tip is not to entirely rely on Haynes. Very useful but not always complete or right. Nothing to beat the complete service manual but it's very expensive. The Jaguar needs lots of detailed care and attention and in my opinion rewards the conservative driver with a very nice experience in quality riding. Drive it as though your mother is sitting on the edge of the back seat with a basket of eggs and you will love it. Belt all hell out of it, and neglect the regular checks, and it will bite you. I suppose that's true for any car but it seems to be doubly so with Jags.

Reply to
no-onehere

"BigBlueMan" skrev i meddelandet news:efhwf.275$ snipped-for-privacy@fe04.lga...

Welcome to the club!

There are only two times in life that is Good. When you buy a Jaguar and when you Sell it...

Log on to:

you will have friends with Jaguar as first interest.

Pepe Jaguar XJ40 Sovereign -94 (Winter car) Jaguar XJS 6,0 Conv -95 (Summer Car)

Reply to
Pepe