New UK Jaguar Sales Site

Have just bought a new X-Type Diesel for my wife. Loving the car so far, bought off a new internet sales site that gives you the discounts and puts you direct in contact with the dealer:

Highly recommended, no faffing with middle men for a change.

Anyone know if X-Type diesels run on Vegetable oil without a problem?

Reply to
Spuggy

Gosh, that site sounds exciting.

I wonder how you found it? Let's try a whois...

# whois orangewheels.co.uk [Querying whois.nic.uk] [whois.nic.uk]

Domain name: orangewheels.co.uk

Registrant: David Trattles

Registrant type: UK Individual

Registrant's address: The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their address omitted from the WHOIS service.

Oh look, it is your site. There's a surprise.

And an owner who resorts to deception to advertise it?

Reply to
John Smith