New XJ - Cigar / Cigarette Lighters stopped working - wiring?

Hi,

I have a 2003 (new Aluminium) XJ8 and the cigarette lighters have stopped working (front and rear), albeit Acccessory Sockets (front glovebox and rear work okay). The fuse in the cabin fuse box is definitely okay, I wondered what colour wiring is used from the front cabin fusebox to the cigar lighters and whether there is an additional (hidden)? in-line fuse?

Any ideas/help welcome!

Thanks,

Peter

Reply to