Official Workshop Manuals for the XJ40 and the X300

Excuse the blatant plug....

I am presently clearing out the wardrobe in one of the spare bedrooms and selling the contents... which are...2 complete sets of 'as new' Official Workshop Manuals for the post-90 XJ40 and the 94-97 X300 models.

I have them both listed on eBay. A search for 'Official Jaguar Manuals' will find them, alternatively... they can be viewed at:

8&item(0042990859&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1 and

Thanks for putting up with this 'blatant' ad ... but they are so unique and genuinely rarely available (if ever in the case of the X300 ones) that I thought this group might find them interesting.

Regards,

Ian

Reply to
ticktock