Owners guide in pdf format?

Owners manual/guide for 2001 XJ 4.0 Sovereign LWB in PDF format please.

Also sound system/phone operations for same.

TIA

Andy

snipped-for-privacy@REMOVETHISiceonthenet.co.uk

Reply to
Ice

will probably have what you need. It haslots of manuals and various useful docs such as fitting guides foroptional accessories. Matt

Reply to
Matthew Haigh

Hi,

Try the Jaguar UK website. Down at the bottom is a link for technical stuff for owners. I got all my manuals for my 2006 X-Type there.

Cheers,

William

Reply to
William