Pirelli Snow Tires For Sale - 215-55R16

Pirelli Winter 210 Snowsport Asimmertrico Tires. Size is 215-55R16. These tires were taken off after two winters of usage on a Jaguar S-Type. They have very very little mileage on them and have lots of life left. The car has less than 32,000 kms total and it's three years old. I am looking for $200 for the set of tires or best offer. I am located in midtown Toronto.

Email your questions to snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com

Thanks, Matt

Reply to
Matt Au